Manufacture ID: 200273
The Aimpoint 3X-C was developed for the civilian end user, and can be used in conjunction with all Aimpoint sights for long-range aiming or observation. A variable (-2 to +2) dioptric setting allows this magnifier to be adapted to the individual shooter's eye.
The 3X-C can also be used as a handheld 3X monocular. Aimpoint magnifiers utilize the red dot in Aimpoint sights as the aiming reticle, eliminating the need for re-zeroing when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming.
The 3X-C is encased in a shock absorbing protective rubber cover that also creates an ideal ergonomic grip. Internal optical adjustments make aligning the magnifier and sight quick and easy.
- Optical Magnification: 3x
- NVD Compatible: Yes
- Field of View: 6
- Exit Pupil: 6.5mm
- Eye Relief: 56mm
- Dioptric Adjustment: 2.0 D
- Length: 4"
- Width: 1 3/4"
- Height: 1 3/4"
- Weight: 7.80 oz (With Battery and Rubber Cover)
- Temperature Range Operation: -35 C to +55 C
- Temperature Range Storage: -35 C to +55 C
- Temperature Shock: From -25C to +40 C
- Humidity: +40 C, RH: 95%
- Immersion, Static: Immersion to a depth of 0.5m